Sunday, November 20, 2011

20.11.2011 : Happy Birthday Aunt :)

Hello :) First of all, I would like to wish my beloved Aunt Nining a happy 28th birthday! :) She's 28 today. Yay xoxo

Today I had a beautiful Sunday. Awal-awal pagi dah pergi ke SM Rimba (Ex-MS) sebab ada ujian bertulis Pegawai Pelajaran. It was really a hard paper but I managed to answer all of them. Nda plg ku pasti tapi at least nda kosong kan. Plus, I want to beat myself after previous paper yang begitu menghampakan. Well, I did my best. Rezeki Tuhan yang tentukan. He knows what's best for me.

Then tengahari I and Adik went to Hua Ho Tanjung Bunut coz' I had an appointment with Saza. Menyampaikan amanah si Arni. Batah dah nda jumpa si Saza. Huhu.. Tadi we talked sekejap saja.. Masa mencemburui kami. hoho.. And after that, aku and Adik ke kampung. Rindu nenek tau.

We reached there around 2 pm. And as I always do on weekends and especially at nenek's house, I spoil my diet. Nda beranti makan ani bah. Macam kitchen atu ada spell saja. Huhu.. And nda batah after that, our parents datang. And Aunt Esah and Pangis. We hang out ramai-ramai di ruang tamu. And not long after that, drg Aunt Nining datang :) She and her mum. I actually lupa yang she was coming coz' ia cakap nda tantu datang when she texted me this morning. As soon as she sat down, kami nyanyi lagu 'Happy birthday' untuk ia. Hehe :D

Rupa-rupanya Aunt Nining ada plan in her mind. She wanted to take us out, chillin'. So we went to Tutong after succeeding 'persuading' orang rumah. Tee-hee. She drove us to Pantai Seri Kenangan and we enjoyed Keropok Lekor and sayap ayam salai depan pantai. :) It was really a peaceful and fun day. Kami hang out di sana and ceta-ceta and ketawa-ketawa :D It was really enjoyable. Pastu, we went to Tutong town to get Rojak KK Koya untuk bawa balik rumah. Our all time favourite :)

We reached rumah nenek around 5:30pm. And again, makan. Hoho.. We all went home just before Maghrib :) Everyone was happy. Yang paling aku happy sangat-sangat was dapat celebrate aunt's birthday :D it was an unexpected event :D Syok!

No comments:

Post a Comment