Saturday, November 26, 2011

Friday Friday Friday~

Hi! I had such a wonderful Friday yesterday. In fact, it's been such a wonderful week for me. And it's not even Sunday yet! :D Anyhow, my Friday was full of...erm...fun moments? Hee..Lemme start from the top.

I started my Friday a bit early. At first, I woke up at 4 am (ter-bangun) and tweeted with one of my old friends, Qawiem. And lepas tu, 'ter'-tidur-tidur ayam. Tee-hee. And, at 7, I started my day. Yay :) Had a simple breakfast with a cup of nescafe. While watching one of my favourite news channel.. (yes, news) I tweeted, again. With another friend from Sarawak. At 9-'ish', I joined my parents and sibs for an early morning outing. Yes, we are early birds (and I am the seasonal one). LOL. Anyhow, after sending my sis off to MD for her Charity Day Booth Sale preparation with her friends, we went to one of our favourite restaurants in Gadong to have a 'real' breakfast. Tadi di rumah tu rehearsal saja tu :p We spent time di sana around 45 minutes, then off to Dee Jay and then, The Mall. Just window shopping, which I refer to as a morning exercise. There, me and my mum and my lil' brother went jalan-jalan while my dad went to his barber :) A new cafe just opened pagi atu jua...which I already have forgotten its name. Freeze...something. Hoho.. it was at around 1115 am when we left Gadong and picked up my sis from school. My dad dropped me and my sis at Adik's office, just to give him a surprise. Tee-hee :p And I drove us home that noon.

Around 2 pm, my sis and I sent Adik to his office. We went to a bank after that. Kira kan ambil ATM Card Adik, which actually nda boleh. Mesti Adik sendiri jua ambil. Ok..... and I helped Moni (my lil' sis) to find Aewon di Kiarong. We've never been there and it took us around 20 minutes to finally find it. Fuh~ Then, we went to Batu Satu lagi, to search for Soni's stuff. We were inside the kedai when Babah Ayong called. He wanted me and Adik to help him with his essay. So, I promised to go to his house in the evening. My sis and I reached home at around 430 pm. And I had myself sebungkus Nasi Katok. A very late lunch. Huhu... at 5-ish, my sis and I went to aga Adik balik. And he brought me and Moni to go to one of the sophisticated looking cafes in Kiulap. I had myself a cup of cappuccino, which I have already fallen in love with after the very first sip. Mmm-mm..It was after about 10 minutes we sat there and chit-chatting when I saw this cute boy. Oh, he's so so adorable, I just felt like playing with him. And I looked to the table where his father sat...wow... ******* We spent about 20 more minutes before we left that cafe. Phew! :D It was the closest moment I've ever had sitting next to ****** :D A moment to be remembered!!

And in the evening, as promised, me and Adik aga Aunt Esah and we went to Babah Ayong's place, where we helped him with his essay. Alum pulang siap till now but I promised to e-mail it to him ASAP. Before the 29th. I know I can do it :) And we reached home at 10:30pm. Sempat lagi I watched MLM tu. Which was so so so boring...Rindu pulang ku Jozan eh. Huhu.. :(

Now, it's already 00:51 hours. And I am not sleepy yet. I am listening to Afgan's songs... Really, his songs make me happy. His songs make me feel like I'm in love. And his songs make me feel...beautiful.. :D Aahh..it's really an eargasm :P Ok, I feel cougar-ish. But yea, I love his songs. He really makes me feel so...so...pretty :) Thank you Afgan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment