Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Kick-start of the week!

Hello :D I feel happy tonight :D It's been such a wonderful Monday for me. A kick-start for the week! (I should say) I started my day feeling all happy and hyped. And I decided to bath my cats. Lucy and family. Tee-hee :) Batah dah nda ku pernah mandikan dorang dengan tanganku sendiri. I always got allergic reactions to any cats' shampoos. Tapi tadi I didn't care. I mau drg happy jua mcm aku.  It was fun! Macam drg pun suka kan aku mandikan. They just loved being cleaned. And Lucy ended up falling asleep dalam besen yang beisi sabun and air. Haha :D Nyaman jua banar tu dah rasanya. Hee..

And tengahari tadi, after sending Soni to ugama school, I went to the Mall for a lunch date with Aunt Nining :D Dia belanja makan lagi. We went to Hotpoint and spent most of our time di sana :) Aahh..it was really a beautiful afternoon for both of us... Thanks aunt! xoxo

And tonight, kami sefamily watched the 26th Sea Games Football final match between Malaysia and Indonesia. Aku ndang awal-awal dah support Malaysia coz' of... Zizan! Haha. No lah. Memang aku sokong Malaysia jua. Coz' I've watched 'em before against Indonesia in the quarters final and yes, they were soo good! (I really hope our team can do like 'em or better :/ ) And so, the final match was so intense they had to add extra time until 120 minutes! Most players looked so exhausted. As the commentator said, "Their minds are stronger than their physical actions" Both teams were so strong. But from my view, Malaysia was better than Indonesia. Because they played excellently as a team. Their opponent was more into individual moves. The match ended with Malaysia as the gold medalist and Indonesia came second. Macam babah sama aku happy giler kan. Ahaha :D We both supported Malaysia, Harimau Malaya. And yes, it was a match to be remembered by those who were watching it especially both countries. Really, it was a tense match. I really salute Malaysia's team. They played so well. So good. Highly motivated and so disciplined. They showed their spirits through their attitudes during the game. And yeay! All their hard work and pressure before this worth so much! I believe, tomorrow, semua front page newspaper Malaysia cakap pasal Harimau Malaya menumpaskan Sang Garuda. :) Apapun, congratulations to both teams! They made our nights! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment