Saturday, November 19, 2011

Oh Saturday! :)

Hi :) Dah lama nda post blog..(haha.baru 3 hari) :p been keeping myself 'away' from the Internet for a while.. :) Supposedly, aku online after tomorrow. Tapi I just want to write a short account saja for now.

Tadi me and Adik pergi ke Times Square while waiting for Soni to finish his Ugama school exam session. Kami jalan-jalan je, watching Malaysia Showcase 2011. Dalam hati berkata, 'kan syok kalau ada artis Malaysia'.. Nothing much lah. Just some booths memperkenalkan products diorang. Yang paling caught our attention was the Education in Malaysia booths. Oh, and Putrajaya.. :) syok lah. Gaining a bit of knowledge here and there.. We spent our time jalan-jalan for around 15-20 minutes. Expecting nothing. It was when we were in the TV punya kedai when we heard people cheering dari tengah-tengah the mall. We went out and saw Jambu, Maharaja Lawak baru ja naik pentas :) Wah :D my doa dalam hati dimakbulkan. Ada artis jugak! :D hehe..and so, we spent some time watching Jambu performing their stage comedy.. :) mcm aku imagine Jozan bah di sana. I would cry tu :/ huhu...yea, I am so much a fan of Zizan Razak. Well, insya Allah, one day I will meet him! :) hehe..And yeah, dah kami puas liat dorang, we had our tea time at Desa Cafe, Serusop with me having hot Horlicks and cucur udang :)

And now, I am thinking about tomorrow's written test. Nda ready bah aku ah. Huhu..hopefully ok lah..Amin...Okie,that's all :) Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment