Thursday, November 03, 2011

Yati, Rosie and Me :)

     Today I spent a beautiful afternoon with my beloved ones, Rosie and Yati :) I've been missing them so much that I've been looking forward to today's meet since the first day we arranged the date. Along the way, I was kinda nervous, which I didn't understand why. Maybe sebab aku batah dah nda jumpa drg kali. Ehehe :D 

     It was around 215 pm when we met at Times Square and spent our time at the Excapade Sushi. Really, I rindu kat dorang sangat-sangat. Macam tadi tu recalled back our memories when we were once together in UBD. :') We had girl-talks, sharing about each others' lives and stuffs.. And at last, I told Yati about my relationship. Glad she understood the reason why I haven't told her after a long time :") Love you Yati :D And yes, it felt really, REALLY good after telling 'em the story, though it was a bit short and summarised.. But yea, I want them to know that I am happy with my life now :) Very happy than before. I am glad they understand my situation. Around 330pm, we went home... 

     Tapi saya tidak puas berjumpa dengan mereka :'( I went to Hua Ho Manggis after that because I forgot to buy my bro's Easi card and went to photocopy my birth cert and IC. Masa atu tah rinduku rah drg masih ada :/ I texted both of 'em telling 'em how much I've missed 'em already.. :/ It was really a short meet..And I am looking forward to meeting them again nanti :') I love you Rosie and Yati. Love you very much! xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment