Monday, December 12, 2011

CNN Heroes 2011

Image source : thoroughlyandersoncooper.blogspot.com

I was watching CNN Heroes : An All Star Tribute this morning at Ch 511. As Jerry Seinfield said, 'This is the only reality TV that I loved''. Yes, in fact, it is for me too. Every moment, every second of the show really moved me. It's been 5 years since the first time they had this show and this year is the 3rd year I've been following this incredible yet amazing show. CNN Heroes tells me that we all can make a change, we all can make a difference. It tells me that there are a LOT of GOOD people out there. And it tells me that we all can be a hero.

"You just have to ask yourself what is your purpose" I quote this from one of the top ten 2011 CNN Heroes. Yes, we all must search and understand what is our purpose to be here then we know how to make a change. It doesn't necessarily have to be a big change. A small change is good enough. And we can always pay it forward. I believe, we all can make a change, make a difference and make a better world. It just takes courage, belief and passion to do it. CNN Heroes, my favourite reality tv show of all time. Congratulations to all CNN Heroes recipients and to Robin Lim, who won the CNN Hero of The Year Award. May all the good causes continue to change the world into a better place.

"You too can be somebody's hero," quote by Anderson Cooper.


No comments:

Post a Comment