Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Memorable Weekend~

Heyya...
I've just had such a tiring but a memorable weekend.

On Saturday, December 10th, night, my siblings and me went to the Waterfront Bandar Seri Begawan to join people from the Jabatan Ukur and the rest of the public to witness a full lunar eclipse. It was so beautiful...and I felt so so...touched that I had tears in my eyes...I was so speechless..Especially when it was at its peak. When the whole moon turned red. The sky was so clear..so beautiful..with all the sparkling stars..Even words cannot express how I felt at that time. It was just..beautiful.. :') This photo is courtesy of Lensa Syuna Artworks; a lovely friend of mine (thanks Sut!!!!) :'D


Siangnya, we went to the DST Carnival with my mum.. It was..just okay. Boh-ring lah.. Nothing much.. Just hot. And crowds... Menyasal lagi tu kan ke sana. Next year, kami planned dah nda g ke sana...

Today, my family and I went to the Berakas International Airport. Babah jadi Pegawai Pengiring untuk Sukan Para Games di Solo, Indonesia. We reached there at 930-ish am... I was still feeling sleepy after coming back home very late last night (for the lunar eclipse sighting). And one of my friends, Rahman, is one of the athletes. He is competing in Chess competition. (Wishing him all the best. I know he will do the best) :) And yea..Aunt Nining and Uncle Ken was there too.. Syok jua lah :) Tapi I feel macam...awkward. Hahaha.. Antah lah.. Maybe it's just me.. Me and my sense of awkwardness.

Anyhow, petang ni kami spent time with Aunt Nining and Uncle Ken watching movies at home. And in the late petang, we went to Gadong. And ended up freezing our brains with ice crushed drinks from the newly opened Perfect Ice.. And tonight, I am listening to Afgan's songs over and over again... Memujuk hati yang gerimis...

No comments:

Post a Comment