Thursday, December 22, 2011

Oh Clown~

Today I had a job interview with the Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Awam. At 2pm. I was the last one to get interviewed, so I waited for almost 2 hours. Feeling all uneasy and 'payah kan teranah nya urang'. I kept moving around in that chair. Waiting and waiting inside the Bilik Calon. I just didn't know why I acted that way but I just couldn't stay in one place. There were times when I turned to the left, turned to the right, crossed my legs, tapping my paper, looking at my watch. Ntah lah. Nervous, nda jua. Maybe because the room was small for me. And SUNYI sangat-sangat. I even could hear my tummy grumbling. 

At 15:30 hours, I was there. Inside the interview room. Sitting across 3 interviewers. All were seniors. And they looked half friendly, half scary. But I was able to calm myself down. It wasn't really scary after all. Only that the questions were beyond what I prepared. I just had to answer them based on what I could think of. For a first timer, I felt great about it. But, the only thing was the questions posed to me were so so hard to tackle. I got myself motivated each time the interviewers nodded and asked me to continue on my elaboration and explanation. I just had to force myself to think outside the box. Oh wait, there was no box at all! The questions really challenged me! I felt all sweaty and trying too hard to answer all the questions. After about 30 minutes, there I was. Outside the room. Almost burst out into tears. I thought I had prepared everything but in fact, I didn't. I steadied myself, and calmly walked down the stairs. Smiling to anyone who went passed by me. I just wanted to let it go. I was happy it was over. The question that lingered in my mind until tonight was "Masih tah Dayang mempraktikkan membaca surah sampai masa ani?" And I still remembered those eyes. Looking inside me. Trying to find what else I knew. Searching for more questions to attack me.

After I left that building, I went to a cafe in Kiulap with my brother, enjoying myself with a plate of spaghetti bolognaise and a glass of iced nescafe. I managed to get over with everything that happened. I really wanted to forget everything. I even texted my friend, Sut, just to share my feelings. Thanks love :) After having our tummies filled, we went to the Riverview Hotel Edutainment. Just for fun. And it WAS FUN! $6 was totally worth it. And it was the first time in my life entering into a Horror House. OMG...I swear, I wouldn't wanna go into that kind of house again. I was shaking all over while holding my brother's arm. I almost cried. I couldn't even move my feet when we were in the middle of the house. I wanted to go back but the exit door was only a few feet away. We were heading towards that door when suddenly there was a 'real' ghost behind us! He was chasing us. We were screaming all the way. We thought we were heading towards the door when in fact it was actually a 'backstage'! The ghost kept chasing us. Oh yea, did I mention there was a young couple with us? Yes, there was. The boyfriend actually pulled my tudong! That showed how scared we were! Then, that 'ghost' tried to help us towards the exit door. Then, suddenly he screamed behind me and I was like, "STOP IT!" And he stopped :p I AM SURE that doesn't work and will never ever work on a REAL ghost.
Ah well...that was my first experience ever. And I don't want to go through that kind of experience again, ever! Phew... And yea, we had a wonderful time there :) There were Winter House (i think that's the name), House of Mirrors, Underwater World and House of Snakes. We waited for a performance from the Spades but..they didn't :( Maybe because it was raining at that time and there was not much of a crowd. But hey, I took a picture with a clown! :) What a day~ But yea, I smiled at last :)
Ain't he gorgeous?

In the House of Mirrors (Remember this, Sut and Zira?)

In the Underwater World
Winter World? Snow House? I forgot.
Love his nose!
I would like these guys outside our house.
I love this Christmas Tree! I was singing O Christmas Tree in my mind the whole time!

No comments:

Post a Comment