Monday, December 05, 2011

Ombak Rindu~


I watched this movie tonight. With my beloved friends, Sut and Zira. We were really looking forward into watching this movie together :D And The Mall Cineplex was so packed; macam berombak tah jua rasanya. Ehehe.. Anyhow..I'd rate this movie 7/10. Ia sebuah movie adaptasi dari sebuah novel by Fauziah Ashari. Sama jua macam Twilight. And Harry Potter. And Lagenda Budak Setan. It's a romance movie featuring big names such as Maya Karin, Aaron Aziz and Lisa Surihani. Maybe aku letak harapan tinggi to this movie that I was expecting more from it. I got myself into a situation where I am confused with my own emotions. It wasn't really that bad, though. Tapi somehow I can sense that the director was trying too hard. Tapi I should puji all the characters lah. Especially Lisa. Garang kali ah! Hehe..

For me, it's just another Malay movie. I'd still prefer Lagenda Budak Setan and Surga Cinta. Tapi kalau ku kna bagi watak rah cerita Ombak Rindu ani wah, I''ll take Lisa Surihani's part. Somehow I can see myself in her in this movie. Internally. Ah well, maybe I am going to watch New Year's Eve with my siblings nanti.

No comments:

Post a Comment