Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

Hi :) Happy New Year 2012 :) I started my new year with a family gathering at Kampong Panchong, celebrating our grandmother's 80th birthday, my mum's 50th birthday and my aunt's 39th birthday. They share the same birth date, 31st December. It was really a fun fun fun night. We had a giant bouncer, themed Space. All the kids were enjoying themselves. Oh, we had a barbecue too :) I really enjoyed myself, not thinking of anything except being happy. I tried my best not to think of the past and chose to enjoy the night. And yes, I did! I even managed to stay up very very late (now is 3:38 am) just barbecuing. A thing I've never done before. And I am happy for that. Everyone was happy with our barbecue servings. Chicken wings, lamb and sausages. And I managed to control myself from overeating. Yay :) 

Anyhow, for this new year, I don't really have new resolutions because I have started mine during the new Hijri last time. And I am continuing to learn and learn what life is giving me. I will always choose to be a positive thinker. Though it is hard, but I know I can do it :) May this new year bring us a better life, good health and more success. Amin... :)

Source : Google Image

No comments:

Post a Comment