Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Magic of Egg White Face Mask

Long time ago, when I was a teenager (well, not really long time ago), my mum used to teach me how to make a homemade facial mask. At that time, I didn't have any specific cosmetic products. My mum told me, egg white is the best homemade facial mask. I did used it. Just once. I didn't really pay attention to my skin so I didn't practice it (I was a really lazy bum when it comes to cosmetic products)

Until now.

After I did some research last year, I found out that egg white indeed is the best facial mask. So, I tried. Again. I used :
  • 1 egg - carefully remove the yolk.
  • 1 tablespoon of honey.
I mixed them carefully and thoroughly by using a small plastic spoon.

Beforehand, I had my face cleaned of any make ups, creams and other cosmetic products with warm water (to remove any dirt and to open the pores).
Using my finger, (alternative : cosmetic brush), I applied a thin layer of this mixture on my face. I avoided the thin layers of skin underneath of my eyes and around my mouth (or else, wrinkles would form there after a prolonged use). I left it to dry for about 15 to 20 minutes. And when it was time, I washed my face with cool water.

I practiced this twice a week. And wah-la! The results are amazing! 
  • Tightened pores.
  • Smoother skin.
  • Better skin complexion.
  • Excess oil is removed.
  • Less (and none) pimple breakouts.
Source : Google Image



1 comment:

  1. This is a must try. Thanks. I've been using egg whites and all natural stuffs for my hair too.

    Zia
    Heard about Asbestos Lawyer Pasadena TX

    ReplyDelete