Wednesday, November 14, 2012

When We Just Can't Let Go of Each Other

Harini aku ada janji temu dengan kawan-kawan tersayang!! Sut, Nad and Zira! Rinduku pada mereka memang tahap yang tidak terbendung lagi. The last time we met was at Sut's house. Last September. So, it was a 5 minute instant plan last night and we decided to meet up at CA Mohammad, Gadong. Today. At 5 pm. Aahhhh....! Rindunyeeeee~~~! And there, at the restaurant, we chit-chatted like we couldn't stop. I just can't explain how I love them so much but yeah, I love them so much. Lepas tu kan, we all went temankan Nad shopping for her mum. It was around 7pm when we decided to go home. It was all smooches-and-hugs-and-multiple-goodbyes when each of us had this feeling of not wanting to go home at that moment. So, we decided to go watch a movie instead. A random one. And it was Istanbul Aku Datang.

Seriously, this movie was the only Malay movie yang buat aku emosi dan touched sangat-sangat. Like, seriously touched me deep-deep down there at the bottom of my heart. Eseh. Hehe~ Lisa! Beto! Gosh, just the perfect combination :D The storyline was just awesome! And till now, at this moment, aku masih ada this unexplainable happy and blessed feeling. I think because ada some parts of the movie actually happened to me before. Seriously sama that I really could understand the whole situation. And yeah, it's an A++ (x 1,000,000) movie; for a Malay movie of course. No, I'm not exaggerating. It's true. Go see yourselves! :D 

And yeah, that was really a wonderful night spent with my lovely friends! That moment of when-we-just-can't-let-go-of-each-other was just hilarious! Orang sekeliling tengok kami dan mungkin mereka pun hairan. Tak jadi pulang ke rumah lah pula budak-budak ni. Bukan main hugs-and-kisses-and-goodbyes diorang! Hehehe~ Alhamdulillah for giving me and my friends this moment! xoxo D. "published" --> trademark Lisa as Dian in the movie. Cute!

4 comments:

  1. love u too!!! Ly , "published" XDDDDD yes yes go watch peeps!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe~ hugs hugs!!!! <3 <3 <3 xoxo, D. "published"

      Delete
  2. Love kamu more!!! Hugs and kisses Mwahz mwahzz~ ^O^

    xoxo Nadee
    *published*

    Tak rugi watch dat movie n seriously, i wanna watch it again. Mayb 2nyt nak bwk my sis watch wyg hohoho. I just realised yg in dat movie ada 3 kwn Lisa kn (ppl yg mengoment blog posts lisa). Perfect!! just like the four of us ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *hugs*kisses* ^_^

      hehehe~aku sampai now I feel like we've been there..bhahahaha banar jua Nad ah~ just like the four of us! ^_^

      Delete