Monday, February 04, 2013

Hi February

Hi February! It's been a loooong time since I last uploaded the last post. I am entering the 5th week for my second semester now and so far, I've gone through such a wonderful month :) My classes have been fun and enjoyable that I always wake up feeling happy everyday. I am loving my classes, seriously :) And I'll make sure this feeling will always be there.

Anyhow, today, the ZTF sisters held the 2nd Paper Party for Zizan, our beloved. And last night, they were attending Lawak Minggu Ini's studio recording featuring Zizan and friends. Though I was not there physically, but I could feel their excitement! I was feeling the vibe till this evening until I saw their pictures uploaded. Then I had this feeling in my heart. It was inexplicable that I had tears running down my cheeks. I realised something. Yes, I miss them. Very much! Last night, Zizan uploaded his picture at The Curve and today my sisters, too, uploaded their pictures... I felt sooo happy seeing them being able to meet up with each other again :') And suddenly all the memories came back. Our sweet memories. If only I could go there immediately. If only I could see them very soon. If only... :'] Dear sisters, you know who you are. I love you so much that I have you in my heart wherever I go. You are my smile, you are my inspiration. I can only send you my prayers whenever I miss you. Sending you all hugs and kisses over the ocean. xoxo

Especially dedicated to : Kak Needa, Kak Nurul, Kak Yan, Kak Far, Iyka, Zati, Ain, Aida, Nano, Ika and the rest of the family who came that night. Love unites us all.  

4 comments:

  1. akak syg yg pegi gathering tu je???? yg x pegi akak syg ke??? hehhe sy tahu akak syg semua tp akak x tulis je kan?? jgn marah....kite gurau je..

    Najwa_ZTF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee akk syg semua tau!!! akk syg Najwa juga :D :D hehe~hugs hugs!

      Delete
  2. Yani!!!!!!!!...u make me cry dear..walau kite jauh tp kite ada so much of love in our heart..kak yan selalu doa supaya kite boleh gather lagi one day..insyaAllah..miss u all..love u all sgt2...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kak Yan~ :D waahh..sorry akak...hehe~yes, we do! we always do~insya Allah, semoga ada rezeki kita boleh berjumpa lagi ye kak :'D amin amin amin~

      Delete