Sunday, June 30, 2013

I'm stuck with you.

"Kau ku sayang~slalu ku jaga~takkan ku lepas~slamanya~" - Mungkinkah by Stinky (or should I write...Andre Taulany). Lagu ni keeps on playing in my head. Over and over again. My sister sampai senak sebab she knows, kalau aku stuck with one thing, I will be really (really) stuck. Except when I know I have to let it go. I will do anything just to find out more about something I like and I don't give up until I get and understand it more. Kalau tak, tidur malam jadi tak lena dan fikiran sentiasa berjalan memikirkan. My latest example would be Andre Taulany ('a someone', rather than 'a something'). Hahahaha~ I even have an Indonesian friend to share it with: A'an from Kalimantan. Thank you so much A'an! ^_^ As I wrote in my previous post, my next dream vacation will be: JAKARTA, INDONESIA. I really-really miss my Surabaya moments with my friends.


Anyway, lagu 'Mungkinkah' ini memang sebuah lagu lama tapi I love it. Tadi petang di kampung, gara-gara lagu ini sentiasa keluar dari bibirku, aku terus upload the karaoke version to my uncle's karaoke list. And I sang it dengan penuh emosi. Twice in a row just after I uploaded it! Tak pernah aku upload sendiri any songs ke karaoke set. Tadi tiba-tiba saja jadi pandai handle karaoke set. Control dengan HDD tu! Hahahaha~ And guess what I just did tonight in my room? I pasang lagu ni di laptop, then sang along...and recorded my voice! Hahaha~ Just for fun! And that was fun! :D

Anyhow, tadi I texted my friends, told them how much I love them! Really, right now I feel like I'm falling in love. One of my friends asked me, "With who?" I said, "No one!" Hehehe~ I believe in abundance. I believe love is around me right now and I feel so loved. And I believe that I must share this love to anyone I love. So, tonight I shared my love as much as I could to anyone I love ^_^ I love my family so much! I love the An-Nisaa and I love my ZTF sisters! Oh, salam takziah ku tujukan buat Ika dan Larrah di atas pemergian ayahanda tersayang tadi... *hugs* Di sepanjang perjalanan dari kampung ke bandar tadi petang, aku memikirkan diorang. Berat mata memandang, berat lagi bahu memikul. Aku ter flash back sekejap apa yang berlaku pada keluarga kami pada tahun 2008 dulu and I felt like I could understand their feelings right now. Semoga keluarga Ika dan Larrah sentiasa dikuatkan semangat dan semoga roh Allahyarham akan ditempatkan bersama orang-orang yang beriman. Amin~ Love you both sisters *hugs*

And it's the end of June now. Tak lama lagi Ramadhan bakal menjelang. As my An-Nisaa sisters said, "I love Ramadhan" And so do I :) Can't wait for it to come! ^_^ Oh, I really2 miss my An-Nisaa sisters! Too bad petang tadi our plan to go out was cancelled. Takpe.. Ada hikmah di sebaliknya ^_^ We will go out for sungkai nanti! Yay~ I really-really love them so much! Can't wait to meet them soon!

Okie, that's all~ good night! *nowplaying Mungkinkah by Stinky. On repeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment