Thursday, August 08, 2013

This indescribable feeling

Hi :) Malam ni malam terakhir di dalam bulan Ramadhan di Brunei. I am still fully awake and it's already 1 a.m. Semalam I only slept for 1 hour. Magically, otakku berjalan dengan lancar semalam and I managed to design a new header for our ZTF Twitter account, Aidilfitri version :) Check it out! Hehehe~ Simple jer~ I slept at 4:30 am. And woke up 1 hour later. 


And oh, check this one out! I screen cropped this from my Instagram account. I got a magazine and a Hari Raya card signed by Zizan himself! Wiuwiuwiu~~~ Kelmarin datangnya di post box. Hehehe~ Thanks Kak Needa! ^_^

Malam ni aku rasa macam tak mau tidur juga... Aku ingin menikmati malam terakhir Ramadhan dan betul-betul menghayati keindahan malamnya... Ada sesuatu yang sedang berlaku di dalam hatiku sekarang. Aku sendiri tak dapat explain. It feels...so tenang...and I can feel there is so much love in there. Thank You God for giving me this wonderful feeling. I really feel happy inside :') It's indescribable... Seriously, lately aku rasa bahagia sangat.. Love is all around and I can feel its abundance. Alhamdulillah :') Hanya Dia yang tau betapa indahnya perasaan ini... And I really want to share my love with everyone around me. Biar diorang sendiri pun merasakan betapa indahnya mempuyai perasaan sayang... Aisehmen. Hehehe~ Apapun, whatever the cause is, I know, love is meant to be shared. Let's spread love and live life fully~ :) Ok, good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment