Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The 7-Day H.A.P.P.I.N.E.S.S Workout


I have kept this for a long time in My Documents folder. I can't recall where I got this but it works! :)

Monday: Make a decision to be happy. Happiness is a choice but you need to believe it’s achievable.

Tuesday: Determine what happiness means to you and do what you need to get more of it into your life

Wednesday: Think happy thoughts. Look for the positives in life and appreciate whats good.

Thursday: Control what you can, accept what you can’t and practice knowing the difference

Friday: Make someone you care about happy. Spend time with people who are important to you.

Saturday: Live healthily. Youll be happier if you eat well, exercise regularly and get enough sleep

Sunday: Make all the above part of your life. Happiness is a few simple disciplines practiced everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment