Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Heartbreak

"Sometimes it takes a heartbreak to shake us awake & help us see we are worth so much more than we're settling for." via @TheSingleWoman

This statement implies to myself at this moment. What'd happened gave me a wake up call. I now believe that I am worth much more than I've settled before. When I think back about it, I just couldn't believe myself. Why did I play victim? Why did I let myself fall into misery? Why did I choose to be unhappy? I feel so sorry for myself.

"U can't blame ppl for things u are responsible for & u are 100% responsible for the outcome of your life." via @TheDailyLove

This statement is what I really believe in now. I am responsible for myself, my own life; not others. All of us do. We are responsible for our own lives. All the choices we make are our responsibilities. Whether things happen the way like we want them to happen or not, trust me, these things are just bits and pieces of our life story. These bits and pieces will soon be drawn together and become a big picture. A picture of our life. and this picture will tell us everything why these things happened in the first place.

"The first step to take when you want to move on: let go. That's the simplest rule many people forget." via @wilzkanadi

Let go. This is the first step. And the next steps will appear as we move on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment