Wednesday, October 12, 2011

"Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish" - Steve Jobs


I first watched this when I started using stumbleupon sometime last year. In fact, I've stumbled the full speech text while browsing before I watched the video. Up till the day before his death, I still remembered his speech. And on the day of his death, I watched this video again and printed out his speech. It really moved me from within. He taught me (and most of us) how to appreciate life fully. Never give up and just follow your intuition.

"Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking ", he said. Yes, we shouldn't let other people's opinions affect our attitude and beliefs. Of course, we can always listen to others' opinions and criticisms but it is up to us how to accept them. We can view them positively or negatively. Positive it is when we take them for our self improvement but the opposite it will be if we view them as a means of self destruction. And yes, our life is our own responsibility, not others. So, smile big and don't be sad. Nothing is impossible in your dreams, because your dreams are what you believe in. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment