Friday, January 06, 2012

Dan Bila Hati Berbicara --- 3

Hi :) Dah lama tak update kan? Sejak 1 Januari..tu kira lama lah sudah. Hehe.. Buat post yang ni, aku cuma nak meluahkan apa yang terpendam di dalam hatiku dan mindaku sekarang. Kalau computer, defragment and disk clean sudah tu..

Anyhow, tadi petang me and sibs pergi ke Consumer Expo 9 di ICC.  It's one of our annual activities pergi ke sana :) Saja..And it was fun! Though we didn't go to the Kids World sebab 'bebayar' but at least we enjoyed the foods and just jalan-jalan. Aku terpaksalah menahan rasa untuk tidak berbelanja banyak. Buat masa ini, I really have to manage my finance. Like..really really have to. Overall, the CF 9 was fun! :D Looking forward to CF 10 lagi nanti! :)

And tonight, I am just embracing the peaceful and relaxing moment God has given me. Right now. Tenang rasa hati ini. Alhamdulillah... :) And it's raining now. Menambahkan lagi rasa tenangku. I so love it.. Ngam tah tu. Dapattah ku meluahkan rasaku melalui hati dan minda dengan lancar ni, Insya Allah :) *eseh, macam nerves saja. Bhahaha!

Ok,first thing first, I've been receiving twitter replies from two of my favourite celebrities; Heliza Helmi and Awal Ashaari :D Yay. Hari tu, Zizan RT'ed my tweet twice! Ah.. Happynya aku! :D :D Nanti lah I put the tweets sini :D Hehe..

And a few days ago, I received a text. Masa tu aku sama family ku 'melancong' ke KB. I just didn't expect..never ever expect that text would come. At this time. I thought that number wouldn't show up lagi..but it just did. And that text contained an invitation for a meet up. And that text was sent by my past 'past'. Argh, aku lupa yang kami pernah berjanji kan bejumpa lagi, which I thought that promise was already invalid. *and I just couldn't believe I agreed to that promise. Honestly, masa I read that text, I didn't feel anything. I felt empty. Nothing. Nada. Macam batah baru ku reply. I am not ready to meet him this week. Really I am not. So, I told him, maybe, 'maybe', it's going to be next week. And I haven't even decided when will it be. Helda advised me, if I'm not comfy with it, just make it a short meet. I am thinking of that pulang... Maybe it's going to be a short one. I hope. I wish. And I want it to be a short one. I don't want to feel awkward. Well, that text was kinda awkward sudah. Sighs~

And yesterday, I got a call from a private company. I am going to have a second round interview next week. After I hung up the phone, tiba-tiba ja hati ni in doubt. Rasa berbelah bahagi kan attend the interview. Because I am now really excited to teach. Really excited for that call from Jabatan Sekolah-Sekolah (JSS). I am really excited standing in front of a class, teaching. And tiba-tiba ada call dari that company. I didn't expect this to come too. Because I really didn't do my best masa the 1st interview. And I didn't expect to get the 2nd interview jua bah. Tapi after discussing with my parents, they told me to give it a try. So...yea. I'll give it a try then. And again, why on earth did I apply di sana?

Next thing is... I am feeling excited for my masters. Really looking forward to it! :D and it's going to be in the second half of the year! :D :D :D Whee~ there I am again. Studying, presenting, writing reports, discussing... :D Oh, how I love that uni life! :D Every time I think of this chapter of my life, I feel so happy and excited! :D

Somehow, I feel the time is running slowly lately. Is it because I don't have much thing to do? Or is it because I wake up earlier this time? Oh, I think it's the latter reason. I find myself doing lots of things in the whole day and ended up having extra time. I need to rearrange my time lagi supaya every minute is filled in and lived :)

The last thing I'm going to mention tonight is about my heart. Somehow hati ani rasa takut kan menerima cinta lagi. Entah ah. Maybe still traumatised? I don't know. The only love I have in my heart is.. :') I can feel it from Allah..from my family and friends :') Yes, I know. Though I am not yet a Muslim, but I really can feel it in my heart. And His love is what makes me happy and makes me feel enough in my life. Yes, I am still not employed. And single. People (might) look down on me. But, I know, the right time will come. Because I know I've done my part. It is now Allah's decision. And all I have to do is just accept and be open to His choice for me. Because I believe, what He does for me is what He knows best for me. And I totally believe in that. Really I do. With all my heart. And I really really thank Him for giving me this life.. I know, I believe, I will be one of Muslims one day. Sooner. Amin... And I am now working towards it.

Okay, that's all for now :) May all the coming days bring me good news :) Amin amin amin... :') :')

Source : Google image
The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain. - Dolly Parton

No comments:

Post a Comment