Saturday, March 24, 2012

A Beautiful Thursday indeed

Khamis pagi, 22.03.2012, aku, Sut and Nad pergi ke Islamic Awareness Week anjuran EKK,PMUBD di UBD. The event was held at the Student Centre, a new building :) First time tah ku ke sana tu. We went to an Islamic religious talk, tajuknya, Facebook : Jannah atau Jahim. It was one of the most beautiful talks I have ever attended to; full of meaningful advices and messages. At times, I found myself trying hard to control supaya airmata nda gugur... Though it was a short talk, and tertumpu pada penggunaan Facebook, tapi kandungan yang tersirat memang sungguh-sunguh menyedarkan diri ini. Really, sitting there among those people makes me feel so so...small. And aku bersyukur sangat-sangat sebab Allah telah berikan aku keizinan untuk pergi ke sana dengan kawan-kawan. Thanks to Sugar Sut and Nad for taking me there! Really, I feel like somebody new. And..after that talk, we went to explore the exhibition. Syok! Exhibition yang penuh dengan ilmu dan kesedaran Islami :D I so love it :) Rugi lah sesiapa yang tak datang ke situ... :) Congratulations to EKK and UBD for organising such a wonderful event!

And malam tu, my family and I balik kampung. For a surprise birthday party for our beloved brother, Khairul Anwari. And at the same time terus sambut birthday Arman, my little cousin. It was such a wonderful night! And oh yea, there were another two surprises jua for my cousin's fiance's belated birthday and our aunt&uncle's 20th wedding anniversary :D Macam..wow. That night was a super big night for us! All family members were there, nenek laki dan nenek bini pun tersenyum riang :D Bouncer, karaoke and BBQ were just some spontaneous random plans that came out that night :D We all had fun fun fun!

 :D :D :D Ahhh..a beautiful Thursday indeed..

1 comment:

  1. Betul betul betul~ a beautiful thursday indeed ^__^). byk ku pelajari d IAW aa, i hope nexyear ada g!!

    ReplyDelete