Sunday, September 16, 2012

Peace of Mind

Peace of Mind. By Jean Francois Maljean. Sebuah track instrumental yang sungguh-sungguh indah dan menyamankan hati setiap kali aku mendengarnya. Hilang segala kekusutan yang ada di dialam minda. Yes, I am that kind of person who opts for any slow and romantic instrumental music whenever I need to clear my mind. Dan setiap kali aku mendengar track ini, duniaku seakan berubah. Aku bagaikan berada di dalam sebuah taman yang penuh dengan hiasan bunga berwarna-warni, yang subur di dalamnya dengan pelbagai jenis pokok dan kelihatan beberapa ekor rama-rama berterbangan di sana sini. Aku bagaikan dapat menciuam aroma bunga yang ada... sungguh indah... :) Walaupun sebenarnya aku sedang duduk di kerusi sambil menghadap laptop. Hehehe...

Anyhow, minggu ini merupakan minggu yang fun and fantabulous! Setiap hari ku lalui dengan senyuman yang sentiasa terukir di bibir dan perasaan yang bahagia di hati :D I just love that feeling of being happy and cheerful. And for every second of it, I really-really thank God. Really do. Without His consent, none of these things would happen to me. 

I saw somewhere in one of my social media accounts tadi, someone says something like this (though it's not accurate): "Seorang wanita yang banyak tersenyum dan tertawa merupakan seorang wanita yang banyak menangis di suatu masa dahulu"... and I agree with that. And tadi juga, there was this one Indonesian show. The host said something like "Dia yang meninggalkan kamu akan berasa sungguh-sungguh menyesal dan dia akan cuba untuk pulang kepadamu. Bilang saja pada dia, boleh berteman buat selamanya tapi bukan bercinta buat selamaya" I can't agree more to that :) 

I believe in the Law of Attraction. I really do. Thanks to Rhonda Bryne for introducing that concept. And I am living in it now. Pada mulanya, aku tidak begitu percaya dengan prinsip ini. Namun aku mencuba untuk mengaplikasikannya ke dalam hidupku sehari-hari. And yes, it really works! As a result, I am where I am now. And I am who I am now. And I am still continuing to learn more and more about this life. 

I am really living my life. Everyday I wake up, the first thing that I do is to be thankful for this life and smile. And happiness follows after that. Give it a try, you! :D I have lots of things to be thankful for and I can't list them down here. I love my family so much! Love you Mummy, Babah. And to all my friends, I love you so much too (you know who you are, here and virtually).

Taken at Butterfly Garden in Tasek Merimbun, Tutong.


2 comments:

  1. Dont know if u've ever read eckhart tolle. He wrote that success is nothg more than a successful present moment. Wau i hafal tu..lol. Eg if u r sweeping d floor, be happy doing it n make sure dats d cleanest floor ever. Success is not measured by how much u make n blablabla. It's how much u savour d present moment.He is d first non-fiction writer who made sense to me...hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never read but I've heard of the name.. tapi i cant agree more :D :D true tu Kak..even hadis Nabi pun ada ckp pasal dahulukan 5 perkara sebelum 5 perkara kan? :) and I have this book : the Magic of Thinking Big by Schwartz.. that book was my first step towards my own "penghijrahan", if i may use that word...hehe..lepas tu sy makin banyak baca buku2 self-help...then dah bnyk2 baca tu lah, persepsi sy pada kehidupan jadi berubah..hehe :D i feel happier than before :)

      Delete