Monday, September 24, 2012

How Zizan Razak inpires me

There I was. Driving and smiling to myself. Feeling happy. It was 20 minutes before my class started and I was still on the road. Putting my shades on, wearing my new Aidijuma style tudong, I felt brand  new. And yes, it was the first day after our mid semester break. I was tweeting with Kak Needa this morning. And realised something. I am one more step closer to Zizan. I thought of him along the way and how he actually gave me a new hope in life.

To me, Zizan is just an ordinary guy whose interests are into cars, music and cute girls. What makes him different from the other guys is that he is funny and he knows how to capture people's hearts just by being himself, though sometimes he can get pretty annoying. How he inspires me? Well, one thing I love about him is his self of being humble and down to earth. He knows where he stands and he respects others as much as he respects himself. Moreover, he works hard to achieve his targeted goals and doesn't stop there. He doesn't stop himself from learning something new. He dares to accept any challenges and learns from mistakes. He loves his parents and family, he loves his best friend, Johan and he respects everyone else he meets. And, he sure knows how to have fun and really enjoy life.

Through my everyday life, I have Zizan in me. (Can I consider myself being a fanatic now?) Whenever I have emotional breakdowns, I will watch his videos, or at least just looking through his pictures. Or when I face a very difficult situation, automatically I will have him in my mind. I would think, "What would Zizan do when he is faced with such situation? Be brave, like Zizan" At times, I keep reminding myself to stay low, stay humble, just like Zizan. Though he is now at the top but he is trying to stay as himself as possible. Never look down on others. No arrogance. Tak mudah lupa diri. I still remember when he said something like "Saya takut dengan pujian kerana ia boleh buat saya lupa diri". These are not his exact words but he said something similar. And I love some of his sayings here --> http://adynadynda.blogspot.com/2012/02/pesan-dari-zizan.html

Whatever it is, Zizan has this psychological impact on me, making me to realise that life is meant to be lived, really lived. Achieve something, create history, have fun. Life is meant to be explored. Don't mind about other people's achievements, just mind yours. Thank you Zizan. Will always support you.

Image source : @zizanrajalawak (twitter)


2 comments: