Saturday, September 22, 2012

Okay

There is no upper hand
I'm giving you mine
It doesn't have to end up wasting your time
There's things that I could say
But hear it my way
I want to let you know that it's all okay ...

I first listened to this song when Elizabeth Gillies sang it in one of the Victorious episodes. Yes, I watch Nickelodeon. I love it. The first time I listened to this song, I immediately fall in love. (And in that scene, her friend, Andre, fall in love with her too). I just searched for this video tonight and found that it's original singer is the Backhouse Mike. And the title is Okay. But, I love Liz's version more. Listening to her version makes me feel... happy ^_^

Tonight is the last Saturday night before our mid semester break ends. It wasn't really a break anyway. We've got lots of assignments to do and till now, I haven't really finish mine. It's weird (maybe) because I don't panic so much about it. I know I can do this. It's just that I don't want to rush things up. I love doing things step by step. Bit by bit. And towards the end, everything will be done before I knew it. Procrastinating? I don't do it much now. Well, maybe. But yeah, at least I know I can finish everything on time. 

I read Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammad's biography this morning. I must say that I look up to this man. He's got that x-factor to me. Quoting from his book : 

I have never wanted to lull the Malays into self-satisfaction and complacency. If one heaps accolades on people and say they are adept and able, when in fact they are not, they will make no effort to improve themselves and to rise to challenges. They will have no motivation or incentive to do so. A stern but caring rebuke can provide that motivation. (Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammad : A Doctor in the House, 2011)

I just love that paragraph. Nuff' said. :)

Last but not least for tonight,

Hee..just some Zizanititis thing between me and Kak Needa ;) And yes, Zizan rt'ed this ;)
Love you Zan~ <3 Love you Kak Needa~ <3 <3

1 comment:

  1. awwwwww love u to bits....love dat boy. Without u guys i might end up in an asylum lol :)

    ReplyDelete