Saturday, October 20, 2012

Zizan...for the nth time.


I had this conversation with Kak Needa yesterday. Her tweets touched my heart. Really. Dan ia membakar semangat di dalam diri agar tidak akan mudah mengalah dek pandangan negatif dari sekeliling. 'Him' in the tweet is Zizan, our hero. Memang tidak salah lagi pandanganku terhadap Zizan dari dulu. Dia sumber inspirasiku sejak dulu. I really wish I could write a biography of Zizan. He is such an amazing man!

Apapun, I am saying this over and over again. I learn a lot from him. His determination, his perseverance, his efforts... Semua tentang Zizan aku dapat pelajari. Yeah, I don't know him personally tapi somehow I can read him. Thanks to all the media. ^_^ And mungkin sebab perjalanan hidupku dengan Zizan is somewhat similar? Hehe~ And yes, 2012 is Zizan's year. Same with me. Banyak benda yang berlaku dalam hidupku tahun ini. There have been many changes taking place inside out of me and I am really living my life. To the fullest.

I can't express much today but it is enough for me to say (again and again and again), Zizan is my inspiration. 




No comments:

Post a Comment