Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Beautiful life

I was looking back at my blog posts and just realised one thing. Things have changed so fast. I didn't even realise how my life has shifted this far. Never thought I could reach this far. And I realised how perfect God's plans are. It has been such a beautiful and meaningful life. He's been giving me tests and obstacles just to let me know how life is not easy when I want to succeed. He's been telling me that life is not meant to be wasted but it is meant to be lived. He let me meet different people in my journey of life just to teach me how important it is to learn from others. He let me feel sad just to let me realise that He is always there for me. He let me feel happy just to let me learn how to appreciate. Sometimes, He does not grant my wishes because He has better plans for me. Most of the time, He grants me my wishes because He knows that's what I need. I can't be more than thankful for this beautiful life. I know, we have different journeys, different experience, different lives but we have one thing. God is always there for us. He's never left us. Pray. Believe. Have faith. That's all. And life is beautiful (if we choose to see it that way). 

No comments:

Post a Comment