Tuesday, June 06, 2017

Allah's blessings

"And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favour]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe'" - Surah Ibrahim, ayat 9.

It was really a great test to me when I lost both my beloved grandparents in less than a year. Only Allah knows how hard it was for me to face this loss. Although it was too painful to accept, but my family and I managed to get through it together. Just when I thought I just recovered from the loss of Nini Bini last year, Nini Laki left us in the midst of us not believing that it would happen too soon. And I thought it was all just a dream. I thought that I would wake up from this nightmare and I would see my nini sitting there on his favorite rattan chair in the living room as usual. But it wasn't. It was real. Just a few days ago, I was feeling overwhelmed. I thought a lot about my grandparents, how much I missed them and how much I really wanted to be with them. I couldn't stop crying. I cried till my eyes were blurred and my head ached. I really missed them so much. I wanted to hug them and kissed their hands as I usually did. But, that's impossible... May Allah bless their souls and may they rest in peace. Amin...

However, despite of the recent sadness and misery in my life, Alhamdulillah, Allah has granted me something else. I have never thought that this day would come that soon but then again, Allah is the best of all planners. I am really grateful for the great news. In sya Allah, may this new path will guide me closer to you, ya Allah. I have been holding on to Allah's promises and trying my best to please Allah as much as I could, and Alhamdulillah... His blessings come at the time when I need it the most. "...Indeed, Allah does not fail in his promise" - Surah Al-Imran, ayat 9. I can never be more than thankful and grateful for this life. I may not see what the future holds but I believe, Allah has the best plans for me. In sya Allah, may Allah keep on providing me His guidance to go through this temporary life. Amin...

"...For indeed, with hardship [will be] ease. Indeed, with hardship [will be] ease." - Surah Asy-Syarh, ayat 5-6. 

View of Kampung Ayer taken from the observation tower at the Mangrove Paradise Resort

No comments:

Post a Comment