Monday, March 09, 2015

My first post in 2015

Hi :) 

This is my first post in 2015. Been busy with lots of stuffs going on. Good stuffs. Beautiful stuffs :) My An Nisaa sister, Nad, just got married recently :) Congratulations Nadhi! Love you loads. Semoga berbahagia hingga ke Jannah :') Amin amin amin~~

Time passed by so quickly that I just realised it's going to be my final year of 20's. If only that junior boy didn't ask me how old I was when we met over a high tea event two weeks ago, I wouldn't have realised my age. Ha-ha-ha~ *monotone laugh* Anyhow, I love my life :) I love me. I really don't want to waste each and every second of my life. I want to appreciate each and every breath that I have, I want to give and just give out more and more love to those people around me. And I am feeling so very thankful for having a beautiful family, an understanding and loving partner, a group of understanding and non-judgmental buddies and, health and all the rezki I have now. Alhamdulillah~ 

So, what's next...? :) I believe this year will bring about so many beautiful changes in my life. I really do believe in it :) Some people come and go, some people don't appreciate, and some people just never bother. I don't mind. So long as I have done whatever is needed, and I know I have respected myself so well that I'm not letting others to distract my life principles, then I am happy :) A close friend once said to me, "My 2015 started well. It started with so many good and happy stuffs. Alhamdulillah :)" And it is indeed for me too :) Insya Allah, semoga semua urusan akan dipermudahkan...

Okay, that's all for now. 

Live. Laugh. Love. Share.

2 comments: