Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Gratitude



This is such a beautiful video. Take a few minutes to watch this and try to think what is it in your life that makes it beautiful.

"You think this is just another day in your life? It's not just another day. It's the one that is given to you today. It's given to you. It's a gift. It's the only gift that you have right now, and the only appropriate response is gratefulness."


I feel grateful that I have been given this life. I love just the way I am. I am not perfect and I have many flaws. I choose to see my flaws as my uniqueness and I choose to accept whatever it is that people criticise about me. Let them talk. They do not walk in my shoes. I will never stop learning and I will not let the negative people to influence my thoughts. I love to learn new things every day. Life is all about journey and it depends on me how to live my life. I know what I want and I believe God is always there to help. 

"God is never blind to your tears, deaf to your prayers and never silent to your pain. He sees, He hears and He will deliver."

Live. 
Laugh. 
Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment